Building and Positioning
1. build cover when shooting. Don’t go over the story right off the bat! Almost all players get killed because they start looking around hoping to identify and destroy the enemy. Cover yourself first, then look into the story. 2.
2. drive when possible. This is not a tip for advanced students – everyone understands that achieving an inspiring goal is harder than someone else, but to become a Fortnite expert, you need to run and jump accessories.
- Don’t push your enemies if you have a positional advantage – they will run away or get closer to you.
4. learn to set up flexibly; hide behind Belaying on Schans (for example, only the top of the head was visible, but you can still shoot the enemy).
5. always try to stay on top of the territory. The best territory – a very powerful position in this game – is more difficult for you to identify and take away, it allows for normal killing and gives you a better illusion of your environment. Remember to record your dealings on the roof of Metropolis. Also, don’t forget to build cover on the tallest buildings, preferably in non difficult areas.
6. perfect metropolis country. Mega-policy is an interesting but important space in Fortnite. You rush into the space with the certainty that it is fertile prey and you will be destroyed by the windless occupants. To avoid these problems, go to Anarchy Akra, a very exposed country with a lot of prey and some lurking forces.
7. learn how to build a complex foundation. You can protect this system from as much damage as the enemy. It is also very good to catch hand rena bullets and protect yourself from other explosives. Place the wall first, add a slope behind it, and repeat as often as necessary so that the base looks like this:||||. If you learn how to make this very agile, ensure non-threatening coverage – the enemy cannot break through it and cause serious damage, and use large amounts of ammunition.
8. climb the secret tree in the shop row. We all know you have to build something around the tree to climb it first, but in retail spaces you can find unique trees that you can jump without having to build a slope. It serves as almost 100% threat-free coverage, which makes for some easy and hilarious kills. Your opponents won’t know where your shot came from!
9. use Windows. Do you act as a character in a spy movie? Use windows to find and destroy enemies, become a security guard when you are in a building, healed, or going through your personal inventory.
10. look through walls. Quite a few players use this technique when building cover. While building, select the “Edit Building” option and make the tiles shown transparent. This allows the land to be monitored in comparison to the HAP tiles and the assailant cannot reach the base.
11. roof base critical space. Almost all players are quite good at building, but often rely on lightweight systems. Practice by building a roof base. Because you cover it well on all sides and absorb hand ren bullet damage. Build a regular square base first, add a floor at the top, then add a roof over all the floors. Remember that you can arrange colorless tiles for the final shelter.
12. place the pyramid on top of the roof to secure it; during a Fortnite game, additional defenses are never useful. When looting or forcing the enemy to search for building coverage, place pyramids with roofs. This gives you a reckless defense and allows you to win for a few minutes. You will have the opportunity to qualify your cooperative game.
13. use the tree inside the cause. To save sustainable and important structures such as metal and bricks, use them for soil exterior walls, but do not waste these valuable materials on indoor rides.
14. use natural coverage initially. An effective collection of materials can be intimidating at first when there are still many enemies in the area, so fight them and concentrate on introducing natural coverage. Use doors, walls, furniture, pebbles, and everything else you desire. As soon as you find the perfect coverage, look through it, shoot at it, and then come back.
15. build ramps before shooting, even if you already have a better position. You can shoot them from behind a non-threatening hiding place, this will protect you from low but unnecessary damage.
Weapons and Fighting
16. be creative when using the RPG. It is a versatile weapon, but almost all players still use it only for basic clearing. It can be used for low-level shots in middle-class duels. In teams and duos, it can take down enemy bases and eradicate panicked foes in seconds.
17. learn the Sharp Switch. Sharp switches can be used to cause significant damage in a minimal amount of time. Initially, shoot like a sniper in damage manor, then quickly switch to AR to complete the enemy.
18. use SMG Creative, SMGs are great in almost every aspect. First, it has lots of ammo and the weapon can do lots of damage. Second, there are many creative ways to use it – destroying enemy bases and causing a fuss about fire speed, marksmanship skills, or stock box dowtin. After all, there is a lot more to shooting opponents than the majority of players think.
19. get a double pump below the knees. Incredibly professional Fortnite player Quan has created a technique for switching between two double pumps every day you attack. This saves time waiting for recovery and provides 10 perfect rounds of double pump.
20. free kills at the start. This is really more of a party than a necessary strategy, but if you decide to keep going all the way to the end of the fight, fall in with all the AFM men and win a few simple kills.
21. play with your favorite weapon. This is more philosophical advice, but don’t look at the view of armed weapons or bloggers when choosing a weapon. Use everything you need to celebrate but also use to win.
22. add an explosive device every time. Almost all casual players ignore explosives, but it is best if you want to stay casual. However, if you are determined to freeze as a pro Fortnite player, hand rena stack the bullets.
23. supply camp. < span _d-id = “93” class = “-l-r bg – [#e1f0f5]text – [#25282d] partial-highlight-animation cente_highight”> This trick is a malignant master brain played by Fortnite This trick must have been invented by the malignant master-brain played by Fortnite. </span> After building and tracking the supply drop, use exactly the above tips to build a base with doors and spikes to the west. Done! Your perfect no-kill machine is ready to go.
24. keep the toolbox layout throughout this game. If you keep things in the same order, you can skillfully drive and switch between life and death in any game. If you play 10 games on the same soil you can switch muscle memory deftly without having to think about muscle memory. Take it from us, this technique saves at least some in this game.
25. use fall spikes. Place spikes just behind the door and on the ceiling. This fall is the only implicitly available in this game and will lure the enemy in an ambush.
26. use creative methods to catch your opponents. It cannot be emphasized enough how the spike falls. Here is another sensible idea for its application. Construct a door on the first floor of the building and it will immediately topple over. First, it is a great safety measure. Second, you would not believe the number of players that would walk through that door out of pure curiosity.
27. if you are at least 30 years old, take your own buddy. If you do not have an abundance of drugs and the HP of your team mates is really low, realize them with elementary books and update them quickly to 30 hp. This will help precisely some drugs that can freeze the decisive ones later in this game. 28.
28. work on your own insights. This is one of those recommendations that is simply used in real life. If you keep an eye on your environment every day, you will have a huge advantage in this game. This means increasing your size so that you can hear the smallest sound, every time you jump to see if an enemy is coming right in front of you.
29. save the peace. Seriously, what you can arrange to war royalty in this game is not the best, not the right thing to do – this buss noise. There is no difficult starting point behind this. Panic makes the task vulnerable and prevents you from reaching a sensible conclusion. If you are in an uncertain situation, take sharp cover first and decide what you want to arrange later.
30. iron weapons from another player’s box. If you see someone breaking through the roof, do not try to beat him. Instead, wait behind them and skillfully leave the showdown button as soon as they reveal it, and you are the one who gets the revolver.
31. use the SMG to take pictures of the disintegrating inventory. Non-weighted ammunition is one of the more common types of ammunition, so taking pictures in the 5-minute direction does not cumulate. For each SMG, only three rounds of ammunition are required to release a stock drop. Any more than this will not use up valuable resources. And if you have a damper on your weapon, you are the master of cards.
32. select Kleine Shield Potion on the bandage. The Mini Shield Potion provides 25 shields in 2 seconds for a total of 250 points. The connection gives only 15 points for the well and takes 5 seconds to apply. The mini-node and MED kit allow for immediate healing after one or two random blows and resumption of absolute HP after full healing after an attack.
33. mark the stock. There is a neat hack to track your stock, even if it is behind your heel or house. With this trick you can still recognize if someone is coming for you.
34. place a roof over your left prey. It is always a shame to forget that little shield or auxiliary ammunition. Place a roof over these inventories to increase your chances of finding them. This can be a life saver later in the game.
35. figure out which objects must be disassembled to collect efficient materials. A factory wood pallet will give you the most wood (40-60) while a semi-truck will give you 20-30 metal. Bergen is considered more profitable because it collects 30-60 stones per granite.
36. a dangerous goal when collecting raw materials without moving. Add more gaps and get as close as possible. Shake one’s pithax during this period and if the entire process runs faster, the danger hit markers will not go.
37. harvesting material without interruption. To collect material without losing speed, follow the correct sequence. Start with the source in leveling, start with the spring, and collect everything just collected. In this way you can skillfully increase the material without losing momentum. This is even more important in this late game.
38. take everything you see at the start of the game. Consider everything you find during the initial looting. For example, this does not apply to you in the first fight.
39. Here are some unchanging mining routes. Study the cards and find some unpopular routes with numerous loot to help you fully adjust. Make sure that the chosen “path” has the opportunity to provide you with many shields and all the weapons you will need for the rest of the game.
40. do not leak through the roof every time. Yes, this increases the likelihood of busting conflicts, but the boxes do not actually give you shotguns. To find them you should always examine the first and second floors. For example, enter the building and use the door in the early stages.
41. find the appropriate camera angle at the lake of prey. If you kill someone in the lake you will not be able to see the object they fall on. If you do not push the camcorder down, you can look under the water and determine if the prey is worth your time.
The Right Moves
42. crime work (long jump) allows you to find and kill more difficult people.
43. improve your own accuracy through squatting. This is one of the major hacking fortnights, but almost everyone forgets to arrange it. Making it a habit will give you great advantages later in the game.
44. land on the ground earlier. By diving more or less plain on the river, you can go parachuting earlier and a few minutes faster than all the others in arms.
45. use the shan for an emergency discharge. Build a ramp as high as time, place spacers and jump. This will mark you in the air, flying quickly over the map and avoiding most shots of enemies and foes.
46. slide down to zero damage from falling. If you slip off a bump, turn around and walk against it to prevent damage. If the hill looks very steep, always build the floor to save valuable HP.
47. use the slope for mobility and coverage while driving over bumps. if you have played at least 10 games in Fortnite, you already notice that one can find a million applications of Schans. While you are running, simultaneously build sconse down and up. It will take some practice at first, but it gives great coverage and prevents the enemy from taking non-hard shots to the head on the hill.
48. use Fort Porta to prevent damage. < span _d-id = “189” class = “-l – r bg – [#e1f0f5] text- [#25282d] partial-highlight-animation cente_highlight”> foundation needs if there are hills or high jumps, slopes and floors and you don’t have time to build a slope or floor. Use portafort. </span> Just throw it up and jump straight to the middle of the tire and the fort will absorb all the fall damage. This works the other way around as well – you can roll the fort over the base and jump off with the tire support. In this way they neutralize the damage of any fall of any height.
49. do not pass through the map near abundant trees and objects. Choose a distinctive path to travel and nothing prevents you from building a base and hiding. If you are very close to trees or rocks, you may not be able to seek agile coverage which could lead to an unfortunate death.
50. build a floor and make long jumps that cannot be made in unfortunate circumstances. try placing it without a spring platform, although you need to cover a large gap between two houses or a hill and a house. Use a floor instead. You will probably need to practice to build an aerial floor, but once you have built it you can jump over or ambush your opponent from unexpected corners.
51. jumping with a shotgun in 1vs1 makes it easier to headbump your opponent, but spamming the spring button makes it increasingly difficult to jump. Additionally, jumping enemies add surprise content.
52. shoot when the enemy structure is set up. Don’t wait until the enemy has good coverage for itself – shoot the structure in space because the structure is weak and needs less time to be destroyed. Much of this will exhaust the opponent and may cause some damage, which increases the chances of getting a kill.
53. using impulse hand rena bullets, people will beat themselves off the grounds. To do this, throw them in an arc at the base of the enemy. You will see the enemy leap from his mount. You can do this on the side of a skyscraper or a brutain.
54. if you want to take down the enemy base, shoot at the first floor. Even if you have ammunition they will not waste aim on the top floor. Instead, shoot from the bottom, and once you have killed all the walls, the entire room will fall. Furthermore, the enemy cannot repair the first floor. Furthermore, if the grounds are very high, the enemy may be damaged by falls.
55. right rush base. If you do it right, storming bases can be fun and profitable. Make sure you are attacking the enemy while they are on base. That way you have the opportunity to catch them in your own shot. Additionally, use the same cloth so the enemy cannot hear you.
What are your hidden Fortnite Battle Royale recommendations, share them on Facebook and Twitter!